Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fun Times Ahead

I (Chief) have some fun times on the horizon! First of all, I am super excited to return to Minnesota for two (!) baby showers at the beginning of November. What a great chance to see family and friends - and celebrate the anticipated arrival of S.P.! I have also managed to schedule some great work trips which will just about wrap up the end of my time in the friendly skies. One of the trips has worked out just perfectly and I will be able to catch up with a couple of friends in the off-hours and during a layover.

Also, this Friday, two friends and I are having a Girls' Day and will be exploring the Cleveland area (shops and restaurants primarily...). Snicks and I are notoriously bad at getting out to experience the areas we live in - I am looking forward to seeing what we've missed. Apparently, the Cleveland area is full of great food... something I will not be shying away from! We are also going to go apple picking with friends and their cutie-patootie daughter on Sunday. Oh, did I mention we're also participating in a yard sale?

Snicks is keeping himself ridiculously busy. His days are a selection of golf recruiting, basketball recruiting, golf practice, athletics admissions coordination, and planning for our future. Not surprisingly, he is managing it all very well. He has even committed to finding three hours each weekend to devote to baby preparation (reading Bradley Method books, practicing birthing exercises with me, and nesting). He's pretty much amazing.

Here is a belly picture from last weekend - we are now through the 6th month and have entered the 7th month. Wow. It is all happening so quickly and slowly at the same time.

1 comment:

We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).