Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Little More of the Same

It seems that the to-do list is getting smaller proportional to Chief's size. Everyday she tries to cross a few things off of the list with hopes that most of the "big" stuff can be done before she's too big and I'm in the midst of the basketball season. All the while, she continues to grow a bit more each day. Little S.P. is definitely becoming more active. I have felt the "kicks" from the outside on a number of occasions, which definitely makes me excited. Here's a picture of Mama Chief from week 23 - enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see that belly in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers. gets better every time! can't wait to come help you paint that nursery so you can cross a few more thigns off the list :)

    ReplyDelete

We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).