Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Chief and I have always enjoyed fireworks. Perhaps for her it is the adventure, the intrigue, or the danger in playing with fire. I just like the really big BANG’s! Regardless, it’s always fun to have something to celebrate, and on a beautiful summer evening what better time for a party?

We don’t have exciting, over the top plans for this fourth of July. As a result, we are enjoying some quiet time all alone inside our air conditioned loft high above Main Street…but we most certainly do have something to celebrate.

We are very excited and pleased to announce that she and I, together (that part is important) are having a baby! No, not today or next week, but sometime at the end of this year or the beginning of the next one. Yes, right in the heart of hoops season.

So, we are super excited about this news, and after much too much time for her to get plenty bored having just me around, we are in the process of adding another member to our family, a little Snickles.

Have a happy, safe and exciting day, and if you are so inclined have a swig of Leinie’s on Chief’s behalf.

Love,
Snicks & Chief

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congratulations!! We will keep you and your little one in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is GREAT NEWS!!!!
    I am very happy for you guys. Now Miles can have a buddy at Brett Nichols High Potential Guard Camp.

    I wish you both a very healthy 9 months. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I am so happy that you are sharing your wonderful news with the world. So excited to meet little snickles in 2011!

    ReplyDelete

We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).