Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What a Great Year!

Snicks and I are now both home and enjoying the college's shut down period. Granted the basketball team is still practicing and playing, but I get to relax and be domestic for the week! I am currently working on washing all of the new sheets and towels that we received as Christmas gifts. What a treat to be able to pack away our old ones for a future cabin.

It would be fitting to do a recap of the year here, but we already did that at Thanksgiving. So, instead, we'll just fill in the past few weeks with some photos. Oh, and because I am a bit forgetful, we don't have any pics with the Nichols' family - sorry! Please email me some when you can. :)

At the Festival of Trees

In B's snowy homeland (Fr.ance Ave)

Us at C's parents' home

C's family

The girls cooking

Stevie and Snicks fighting in WWII

C and her high school friend (who's due any day now!)



Umm... I just don't know what to say about this. Snicks is "on stage" and our niece is "running the lights". Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).