The start to Tournament Week is awfully sweet at our place. It started with an outing to a local park to learn about maple sugaring. One of my favorite condiments is real maple syrup. However, I have always felt that the process that produces this tasty treat is a mystery. Well, thanks to our friends Marcus and Courtney inviting me and our other friend Ann to tag along with them, I now feel much more knowledgeable on the subject. The sweet treat at the end was making pancakes and enjoying them with our friends (and REAL syrup).

Marcus and Courtney intently (?) listening to the naturalist.

Courtney checking on the running sap.

The "Sugar Shack"

Okay, I didn't mention that we were the only people our age attending this event...
No comments:
Post a Comment
We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).