Monday, March 16, 2009
3 Miles
There are definitely some perks to being married to a coach, one of which is that he really knows how to motivate me, particularly when I am not in the mood to be motivated. Case in point: yesterday I was debating how long of a run I should go for - 2.25 or 2.5 miles. He asked why I wasn't going further... and I admitted to being a wuss. So, out we went for a three mile run and, guess what, I didn't die AND I did it in less than 30 minutes (29:26). In fact, the route ended with a short hill that I kicked in the butt! Who thinks I can do four miles next weekend? The 5K race date is 4/4...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you run the whole time? Rachel is going to teach me how to run, starting this Sunday. I'm a bit nervous, but know I can do it.
ReplyDeleteI'm very proud of you!!!!