We both realize how lucky we are to have so many opportunities to travel, visit with family and friends, and explore the world together. Last week, as the terror in India unfolded, I was very aware of how fragile our world is in so many ways. A mere 10 months ago I stood in front of the Taj Hotel. I cannot imagine how startling and shocking the experience is to those in India and our thoughts and prayers go out to them and their families. Although experiences such as these can easily invoke fear (B and I have both traveled to places that made us a bit leery) returning home from such an experience cultivates greater respect and hopefully broadens our worldview. Now, if we could only decide on where to go next...
No comments:
Post a Comment
We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).