B and I have been enjoying a rare weekend at home together. After falling asleep during the debates on Friday night, I felt he deserved a fun Saturday night. So, we had our own dance party - which meant that we didn't have to pay for drinks and could control our own music. What a deal! The only thing missing was strobe lighting. A raucous Saturday night meant that we needed to chill a bit today.

B enjoyed some football and I got a kick out of my newest toy - a steam cleaner for our floors. I think we may have finally discovered a way to get the perma-dirt off of our floors!

I only wish they had them in super-size, as our apartment has 2100 sq ft of hardwood floors!!! I am always looking for new ways to clean our floors quickly/easily, so feel free to pass along any hints!

umm... this loft is too cool for school. i'm hating on you for the moment. ohp, there, it's past now.
ReplyDeletedoes the steam cleaning work? i've been eyeing them lately as well... do you think it would work on the tile floors as well and be just as disinfectant as using cleaners and a mop? i'd much prefer to just use steam..