I must admit, it has been a very lonely summer. Snicks has been recruiting, working at camps, hiking, and coaching basketball almost every week this summer and I have been left to fend for myself in Oberlin. Thankfully, it is probably the most beautiful time of the year to be here - but it is much more fun when it is shared. I have tried to fill the void with fun, friends, and work, but alas, he is irreplaceable.Here is a breakdown of Snicks' summer travels to-date:
Barbados (9 days)
Oberlin (6 days)
San Jose, Palo Alto, Yosemite (almost two weeks)
Oberlin (5 days)
Chicago & Boston (one week)
Oberlin (one whole week!)
Minnesota - where he is about to start working at the UofMN basketball camp
Needless to say, we are looking forward to a week-long vacation in MN which will (hopefully) include water-skiing, cooking out, minimal mosquito bites, and some time together.
I hope that everyone else is having a nice summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).