Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Leah!


Ah, Oberlin. Really, this town is amazing. Last night Chief hosted a birthday party for her friend/assistant Leah (Lay-a). It was a blast. The festivities started at our apartment, which the "Early to Root" in Oberlin people (called Failure to Launch elsewhere) were excited to see. Our place was first opened to the public as a very cool coffee shop that the town still holds an incredible amount of fondness for. After the coffee shop closed, however, the space has been closed off from public access - that is until now! I was amused because there were many comments about how I made it look just like the coffee shop - but I wasn't here then, and have very little idea about how it looked.

Back to the party... It was a good cross-section of the Oberlin crowds and Leah had a good time, which is the most important part!

It's just too bad that Snicks is out recruiting and missed the whole thing.

C
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).