Friday, June 3, 2011

Update from Daddy's Direction

What’s new with me, and more importantly my two awesome girls! Well in the last few weeks AGN has gone from the surprise post-bath nudie rollover to a roll-over machine! So far she only goes clockwise, but she sure goes.

Chief is wrapping up things in her current position and looking forward to the move to our new house! Yes, we are not just moving to a new city, state and time zone, but also into a new home – which she has yet to see! We have posted a few pictures below…I think it has tremendous potential, it is in a great neighborhood, and it has a guest bedroom and bathroom – HINT, HINT!

Chief is in full-blown homeowner mode, setting up utilities, planning the layout in our new abode, and I am currently afraid of the honey-do list that is in the works. Good thing I will have most of July and August to get to work for her! I hear summer is a great time to visit Colorado – just a thought?

In the meantime, I am on my way to Europe for another basketball trip. This time to Vienna, Klagenfurt, Ljubljana, Venice and Milan. It should be fun…and I have four Minnesotans playing on my team, what could be better!

There has been some quality Daddy Day Care in the past several weeks for AGN. On Mondays and Fridays I have summoned my experience as a manny to watch over, play with and educate our daughter. Here are some pics from this weeks’ version.

AGN has also taken up solid food, sort of. Banana puree seems a little oxymoronic in terms with “solid food”, but you have to start somewhere. We are all doing well and very excited for the next step in our lives! Hopefully we will see you soon!

~Snicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).