HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNICKS!
If I were a good wife I would have taken pictures at his birthday party last night... but, alas, I let that detail slip. We had a small group over to play games and eat cake and pizza. Snicks had a blast which is the most important part. :) Thank you to the Ob.erlin based Fearless Foodies for making their way over to celebrate.
Earlier in the day we celebrated the anticipated arrival of S.P. with a very nice shower with friends from the area. Everyone was so sweet and generous. Thanks to K, CJ, and S for all of their hard work! Again, no pics (yet).
So, the only pic I can offer is this week's belly pic. Ignore the obvious exhaustion in my face (it was a REALLY late night) and I had just woken up from a nap. The belly is continuing to grow but, per comments this week, I don't look pregnant from the back. We have another appointment with the midwife tomorrow. Week 31!

No comments:
Post a Comment
We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).