Saturday, June 5, 2010

Solamente...

Hi! This is Chief reporting from a lonely apartment that smells like saurkraut. Snicks left today for a ten day basketball trip to Austria, Slovenia, and Italy. If you think this sounds familiar, that would be because this is his fourth international trip to coach basketball. Needless to say, he loves it! Here are some highlights from years past: 2009 and 2008 (we started this blog after his trip in 2007).

Oh, are you wondering about the saurkraut? Well, it is one of my favorite foods, but Snicks refuses to let me make it when he is here because of the smell. After I dropped him off at the airport I headed right to the grocery store to get saurkraut supplies. Yum! I guess if I am going to be alone, I may as well have my favorite foods, too!

1 comment:

  1. Call me if you're lonely! Sauerkraut sounds really delicious - yummy =)

    ReplyDelete

We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).