Saturday, June 27, 2009

Home Bound

Phew - after almost a solid month of being on the road, B is finally home bound. It has been quiet and sometimes a bit lonely without him, but I've been keeping myself busy with the Rotary newsletter, hosting small gatherings, attending fun community events, visiting friends, eating tasty CSA produce, traveling to MN (for work), celebrating with my sister and her longtime boyfriend with their new house purchase, and ending it all with a week of fever, chills, and nausea. Ah, I must have been love sick (or worn out)!

As as side note, I am so grateful to have friends to take me to the ER in the middle of the night when B is gone. Thanks C & M!

3 comments:

  1. egads! did you have food poisoning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, some nasty virus that had me down for the count. Thankfully, I am feeling better and B is now home for more than a week! PS - Finn is looking quite handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for surprising me for my birthday and fitting in a quick visit to our new house! It was a wonderful birthday gift. I love you lots!

    ReplyDelete

We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).