We kicked off the New Year with new friends in Oberlin, which was a ton of fun. I was glad to be home, particularly after all of the travel I have been doing. I was bummed, however, to miss my friend Mari in MN!
The weekend after New Year's B's parents came out for a visit - here are some pics of their visit and our apartment (for B's grandparents):

B & J relaxing

The Wall of Fame - Holiday Style

B demonstrating to his mother how to get rid of her back pain

Front Sitting Area and Dining Room
B's Mom Bowling on the Wii

B recapping the Wii action with B & J

B & me relaxing after church

A little last holiday pose
We also invested in a new tv for 2009, which came in handy as we were snowed in this Saturday:

Our 52" baby - showing FitTV (my New Year's Resolution)

Downtown from our apartment
No comments:
Post a Comment
We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).