Thursday, November 13, 2008

Start of a Season

Last night was the first night of a four-month season that promises to excite! I was proud to be a member of the Yeomen fan club as the men's basketball team took on Mt. Union in pre-season action. The crimson and gold showed marked improvement from last year - which makes me antsy to see them again in CA. Wish B and the team luck as they battle out their first home game of the season against Mt. Aloysius next Friday. I will have to listen to it on the radio as I will be smiling and shaking hands throughout MN... trying to raise some funds for the team (oh, and the College). Go Yeo!

PS - Don't they look like a basketball team in this pic?!? They look huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).