Sunday, September 7, 2008

O-H-I-O

The sound of the crowd yelling "O-H...I-O" is still ringing in my ears. It was my first college football game and I figured, why not do things up right and go to an Ohio State game!?! Thanks to our generous landlord, I had two tickets and unfortunately B could not join me :( Fortunately, my friend Janell hadn't been to an OSU game, either, so she and I made the trek down to Columbus and had a great time. The 105,002 fans in attendance were crazy (as we walked to the game we noticed portable DirecTV satellites and flat screen tvs all over the parking lot brought by the other crazy fans without tickets), the field was amazingly bright, and it was a beautiful day for football.

The view from our obstructed view seats - hey, at least we had seats!

The Ohio State marching band at half time.

Janell in front of the field as the Ohio University band played after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're enjoying our adventure and hope you are, too! Thank you for leaving comment (it makes our day).